With respect from best IELTS Training Centre in Madurai namely IELTS Madurai Kendraa they enumerate about IELTS Reading Sample. For those who have passion to get high band score in IELTS exam this article would greatly help them.
For attending the True/False/Not given question types one has to follow some rules. This task has a statement, and student work is to convey whether or not it is True, False or Not Given according to the relevant reading passage.
How do you “solve” this question type? The students had to learn the rule:
- If the statement vividly appears in the text – it must be True
- If the text vividly says the opposite of the statement – it is False
- If you didn’t find the statement to be either true or false – it is Not Given
The best IELTS Coaching Centre in Madurai namely IELTS Madurai Kendraa enumerates about one instance:
“Drinking Alcohol is dangerous and can lead to cancer” – T, F, NG
1) If the text vividly says that “Drinking Alcohol is dangerous and leads to cancer” then the answer is T.
2) If the text conveys that “No research showed evidence that Drinking Alcohol is dangerous and leads to cancer” then the answer is F.
3) If the text exhibits “The research added Drinking Alcohol of both genders of ages 30 to 45″ and nothing else about Drinking– your answer is NG.
Don’t make simple mistakes:
With regard from best IELTS Training Center in Madurai namely IELTS Madurai Kendraa one should not assume anything based on your knowledge and experience, read the text! Also don’t “over think” your answer so that it could start building long logical sequences that would lead you to the wrong answer.
The above IELTS Reading Sample review is dedicated for global students. The best IELTS Training Centre in Madurai namely IELTS Madurai Kendraa is expediently publishing several blog articles for benefit of passionate students. Eventually and in final analysis the best IELTS Training center in Madurai namely IELTS Madurai Kendraa frames this adept review of IELTS Reading Sample in benefit to global students.